Several courageous participants have accepted my offer to work on transforming their life by joining the La Dolce Vita Group Life Coaching Program. It could be writing a book, focusing on your health, improving your relationships, getting off the see-saw of life-work balance, reigniting some of your long-lost passions, or changing your career.
In each case, we have a destination that is unknown to us now. The adventure is in the journey, but also in knowing that you will come out “different” on the other side. Hopefully, a new and improved version of you. 🙂
Each member of the La Dolce Vita Program has set his or her goals. To get there requires vision, determination, consistency, and some fun too! By March 27th, all La Dolce Vita participants will have all earned their right to live The Sweet Life.
What will it be for you? In what way do you want things to be different?
You might think that it’s selfish to invest in yourself… (we will nip that in the bud with the No Negative Self Talk Rule!)
But your happiness depends on YOU…and you deserve it.
Join me for the La Dolce Vita 6-Week Group Life Coaching Program, starting Thursday, February 19, 2015 that will help you:
- Evaluate what’s working and not working in your life, and identify areas for transformation.
- Develop realistic and fun techniques to help you grow.
- Use productivity in a proactive and positive way to set boundaries and better master your use of time and resources.
- Overcome Cinderella’s Ugly Step Sisters: The 3 Blocks to Success (The Perfection Trap, The Comparison Trap and the Impostor Syndrome)
- Get real about things you’ve said you really wanted to do and have in your life but never give yourself permission to implement.
- Adopt a positive mindset and learn about cutting edge research on the power of happiness.
- Learn effective tools for dealing with difficult, toxic or negative people (including you!).
- Stop giving away your power to the Negative Nellies and Neds.
- Recognize and exploit your own greatest assets.
- Get comfortable with who you are vs. keeping up with the Joneses.
- Balance preparing for the future with living well today in terms of financial wellness.
- Get your house in order – literally and figuratively!
- Learn the power of commitment and consistency.
- Tap into your passions, figure out what they are, and how to enjoy and manage them.
Here’s What You Will Get as Part of the La Dolce Vita Group Life Coaching Program:
- 6 weeks of group coaching calls with me and your fellow La Dolce Vita group members covering powerful content to help you learn to live the La Dolce Vita lifestyle. These calls will be open line allowing for interaction and discussion.
- Mp3 recordings of all calls – Can’t make the live calls? No problem! All teleclasses will be recorded.
- Course materials – We will use tools like Journaling, creating a Vision Board, my Wheel of Life exercise, along with tons of thought provoking questions, self assessment exercises, and content that will help you learn to practice La Dolce Vita techniques and incorporate them into your life.
- Private Facebook group – Where you can connect with other members, gather feedback, ask questions, AND have access to me during the entire program.
- Special Bonuses – 2 of my fabulous audio programs, “How to Overcome the 3 Most Common Blocks to Living a Productive Life” and “Decision Making as a Means to Living a Satisfying Life & Enjoying a Successful Business.”
- Opportunity for Private One-on-One Coaching at Discounted Rate – See section on Private Coaching Upgrade, which you can select at check out. All this for only $359!
BUT WAIT… if you register by February 12th, then you only pay the Early Bird Rate of $299.
That’s an amazingly affordable price to spend 6 weeks improving your life!
What are you waiting for? Come join La Dolce Vita now.
PS – Portions of this program may qualify for Continuing Education Units (CEU) depending on your certification. For example, if you are a Certified Professional Organizer (CPO), some of the classes may be CEU eligible if you assist your clients with time and productivity management and life-work balance.