… need permission to make your well-being, happiness, and self-care a priority?
… have fear that is still holding you back from going after what you want?
… feel tired of living your best life “in your head” and want to make it a reality in 2014?
Then you are in luck! Come learn how to live “The Sweet Life!”
Introducing the La Dolce Vita 6-Week Group Life Coaching Program from LMG University, starting on February 20, 2014.
The content is based on my research (and background!) of Italian culture, positive psychology and happiness, years of coaching clients holistically to integrate life-work balance, and my own personal lifestyle. My life is a work in progress, and sharing my own personal experience, and that of the hundreds of clients I have been privileged to work with, is part of the La Dolce Vita process.
Stop settling for good enough because you are worried if you go for great that people will think you are too big for your britches. It is time to step into your power and claim the life you know you are truly meant to live!
How much longer are you willing to wait? How much time are you willing to sacrifice? When will you decide that you deserve to be really happy and live The Sweet Life?
If you are committed to making regular “deposits” in areas of your life that have been neglected and feed them what they need to grow and prosper, then join me for La Dolce Vita.
Topics we’ll address in the 6 weeks:
- Crazy Busy Is Not a Badge of Honor: Positive and Proactive Productivity
- Prioritizing Self Care: Let Go, Say No, and Make You a Priority
- Become a Passionista! How to Tap Into Your Passions & Manage Them
- Don’t Be a See-Saw Anymore: Go Beyond Balance and Engage in Life-Work Integration
- Mind, Body & Soul: Health & Fitness, Personal Spirituality
- C’Mon Get Happy: The Power of Positivity
- Connection & Relationships: Romance, Friends & Family, Say No to Toxic Relationships and Negative Nellies & Neds
- Financial Wellness: Preparing for the Future, While Still Living Well Today
- And more!
Many people have been asking me to share this type of content and create a program like this for years. And I am thrilled to finally be able to share it with you. But I don’t want finances to keep you from living a La Dolce Vita life! So I have kept this program affordable.
Early Bird Rate is $299 until 2/13; $359 thereafter (there’s even a 2 pay option available if you need to spread payments out).
Go to lisamontanaro.com/lmg-university/LaDolceVita for details and to register.
Hope to help you live a La Dolce Vita kind of life this year!