Do you have what it takes to be a professional organizer?
Want to add organizing services to your existing service-based business? You can!
Join us for a Half-Day Live Workshop in Denver, Colorado
Professional Organizer Intensive: Become a Professional Organizer or Add Organizing Services to Your Business
Presented by Lisa Montanaro
Certified Professional Organizer®, Business & Life Coach,
Motivational Speaker, Author
Date: Saturday, June 18, 2011
Time: 1:00 – 4:30 pm
Location: Homewood Suites by Hilton, Littleton, Colorado (right outside Denver)
Investment: $159 (0r $299 for full day program, which includes Next Level Business Success: Ready, Set, Go from 8:30 am – 12:00 pm)
Details and Registration
Your investment includes:
- A half day of education, interaction, and networking
- Workshop handouts, including a customizable Action Plan that will help you implement what you learn
- The DECIDE™to be Organized e-book
- Subscription to the DECIDE®to be Organized and Next Level Business Success ezines
- A follow-up group coaching call within 60 days of workshop completion
- 30 minute laser coaching session with Lisa to be used within 6 months of workshop
- Unlimited email access to Lisa after the workshop ends
- Certificate of Attendance for continuing education credit
Bonus: Networking lunch served from 12:00-1:00 prior to workshop (exclusively for those that register for full day program, which includes Next Level Business Success from 8:30 am – 12:00 pm)
Topics Covered: This interactive, entertaining, and intensive workshop will cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Getting started as a professional organizer
- The professional organizing industry
- Working with clients
- Choosing your target market and service offerings
- Marketing your organizing services
- Organizing methodology
- Basic principles of organizing
- Tried-and-true organizing systems
- Concrete solutions to room-by-room organizing challenges
- Tips and tools of the trade
- Valuable lessons learned based on years of experience in the field
Who Should Attend: Organizing is a growing industry! To combat the recession, many people are becoming self-employed. Come find out if you have what it takes to succeed as a professional organizer.
Whether you’re totally new to the field of professional organizing, are a budding organizer in the beginning stages of your career, or have an existing service-based business and want to add organizing services to the mix, this workshop will equip you with the content and insights you need to succeed.
Some business owners are adding new offerings that are natural extensions of their existing services. Increasing your service offerings is an effective way to add multiple streams of income. For example, organizing is a natural complement to interior design or redesign/staging services. Help clients clear the clutter before you work your magic. Teach clients how to maintain organizing systems so that their homes stay beautiful long after you leave.
You will come away with an action plan for becoming a professional organizer, or adding organizing services to your existing menu of services. You will leave the workshop motivated and prepared to act. If you’ve never seen Lisa in action, come join us for a workshop that promises to deliver great results!