I had the pleasure of being a guest expert on Fox 40 News Morning Show in Sacramento on August 15, 2016 to discuss the power of personal and professional branding.
I was interviewed by Mae Fesai about what makes up your personal brand and what this means for your career and any future job searches or business marketing. We also discussed how big of a role social media and your online presence plays in defining your personal and professional brand, and that you have a responsibility today to mold, protect and promote your overall brand.
Watch the segment below:
I had the pleasure of being interviewed by the Small Biz Lady, Melinda Emerson, on Twitter on May 29, 2013. Melinda conducts a weekly Tweet Chat using the hashtag #SmallBizChat and has quite the following. She interviewed me on “Using the Law as a Protective Shield for Your Small Business.” If you missed the live chat, here is the full transcript of the Q&A. Hope you pick up some great tips on using the law in a powerful and proactive way for your business!
Join me on May 29th at 8pm EST as I am interviewed by Melinda Emerson in her Small Biz Chat Twitter Show. We’ll be discussing one of my favorite topics, “Don’t Be Afraid of the Big Bad Law: Using the Law as a Protective Shield for Your Business.”
We’ll talk about issues that every business owner needs to be aware of such as:
- The reality of lawsuits for the small business owner.
- What a small business owner can do to create a shield through business structure.
- Written agreements
- What small business owners should do to protect themselves when hiring or retaining help.
- Investing in business owner’s insurance.
- Classifying team members in your business as employees or independent contractors.
- Handling funds.
- Protecting your intellectual property.
- And how an attorney – and other resources can help you protect your business.
You can participate in #SmallBizChat: http://bit.ly/S797e; try our prepared @Tweetgrid and join us at 8pm ET on May 29th http://bit.ly/SBChat181