Are You Ready to…
…kick your business into high gear?
…create the business model you’ve been striving for?
…stop working so hard and, instead, work smarter?
…charge what you’re worth, and reach the levels of income you’ve dreamed of?
If you answered YES, then the Kick Butt Business Bootcamp is for you!
In order to have a thriving and successful business, you need to be strategic. You don’t have to do everything. You have to do the right things for your business!
Stop chasing silver bullets. There’s no shortcut to creating revenue and building your business. Before you start trying “everything” and chasing bright shiny objects, slow down and think through your strategy. A tactic that’s perfect for one business owner might be the wrong move for you. Do what will work for you, based on your value proposition and your target market. Leverage your strengths and don’t waste time with ideas that simply don’t fit your business model.
The Kick-Butt Business Bootcamp Home Study Program will help you create a plan designed to implement strategic business growth by focusing on three key elements: where your business is now, where you want to take it, and how you will get it there. Get ready to assess the strengths and weaknesses of your business, and identify the opportunities and how to act on them.
This program will provide the know-how, while also forcing you to take a cold hard look at your business, dissect it, and put it back together strategically so that it is better and stronger! If you want results and are ready to dig in and kick your business’ butt, then this is for you!
If you’re serious about creating a thriving, profitable business, the information you’ll learn in this one program will alter the course of your business forever.
You’re going to get off the merry-go-round of trying to figure things out, and get into action.
In this Kick Butt Business Bootcamp program, you will learn how to:
- Create a strategic plan for growing operations
- Determine the right business model for you
- Determine your Unique Selling Proposition
- Identify your Target Market and Ideal Client, and how to market to reach them
- Be perceived as an expert in your area
- Delegate and outsource to employees or subcontractors (including assistants, virtual assistants, etc.)
- Create your Profit Pyramid
- Create multiple streams of income, leverage and repurpose your content, expand your delivery methods, offer options at multiple price points, create packages and value-based pricing, and give clients a menu or suite of services
- Develop Strategic Partnerships and engage in Joint Ventures
- Establish a Board of Advisors
- Draft an Operations Manual
- Focus on your unique areas of brilliance within your business
- Learn how to work on your business, not just in it
This program will include:
- 3 ½ hour audio recording of the program (previously recorded from a live presentation)
- PowerPoint slides for the whole presentation
- Handout/Interactive Note-Taking Guide (Word document)
Are you ready to kick butt and finally create the business you were meant to? Then sign up below!
$129 ($99 promotional rate)
Add on Private Coaching with Lisa to really ramp up and apply what you’ve learned in the Bootcamp…. $300 for a 2-hour private session (regular rate = $400)
Lisa Montanaro is a Productivity Consultant, Success Coach, Business Strategist, Speaker and Author who helps people live successful and passionate lives, and enjoy productive and profitable businesses.
Lisa is the author of “The Ultimate Life Organizer: An Interactive Guide to a Simpler, Less Stressful & More Organized Life” published by Peter Pauper Press. Through her work, Lisa helps people deal with the issues that block personal and professional change and growth.
Often referred to as a pint-sized power house, Lisa Montanaro is living proof that good things really do come in small packages! Drawing upon her experience as a performer, educator, mediator, and lawyer, Lisa founded LM Organizing Solutions, LLC® in 2002, and then expanded her brand to Lisa Montanaro Global Enterprises in 2012 to fully capture the holistic approach her work takes in improving personal and professional development at all levels.
A sought-after business expert due to her background as an attorney, mediator, and trainer of entrepreneurs, Lisa offers business coaching/consulting to professional organizers. Part consultant, part coach — Lisa asks probing questions helping you to dig deep, but also gives expert advice, guiding you to the answers you seek. The key is to help you focus on what you need in order to build your business, protect yourself, and enjoy your work!