Six (6) 90-minute calls over a 3 month period, plus email support, materials review and accountability check ins.
Some people change careers by choice and others by necessity. If you are ready for change, you are not alone. Pursue what you REALLY want to do! Take the first steps toward a career or business that best complements your unique abilities and interests, one that provides meaning and fulfillment so you wake up saying, “I LOVE what I do!” Dust off the ideas you’ve pushed to the back of your mind – you know the ones (e.g., starting your own business, becoming a veterinarian, making a career of travel, transitioning to the non-profit sector, etc.). Whatever that dream is, let’s make it happen.
Career transition and job search services include:
- Self assessment (values, interests, personality and skills), strengths identification, and finding a satisfying career role.
- Navigating career transitions in and out of the workplace.
- Research of jobs, industries, and potential employers.
- Identifying and building a personal brand for success.
- Developing an effective professional toolkit: resumes, CVs, cover letters, and thank you letters.
- Honing professional image and effective communication techniques.
- Perfecting your elevator pitch and marketing yourself in the job search.
- Building and nurturing professional networks and relationships.
- Strategies for work-life balance.
- Leaving a traditional job to launch a business.
- Interview preparation.
- Post–interview follow-up.