It is that time of year again when summer is coming to an end, and the kids are getting ready to go back to school. Start the year off the organized way!
In this audio, Certified Professional Organizer (and former special ed instructor) Lisa Montanaro will reveal the steps involved in getting your K-12 child organized for the school year.
- Learn organizing tips for setting up a launching and landing pad, family scheduling and calendars, evening & morning routines, organizing-friendly school supplies, family communication center, study centers, etc.
- Develop a system for tackling all of the papers that come home from school!
- Discover what your child’s unique organizing style is, and how to customize a system that works for him or her.
- Empower your children by establishing organizing and time management systems that they can maintain.
- Discover how to avoid clutter, set goals, and stay on an organized path to success.
Organized students are better prepared to learn at school, complete homework assignments in less time, and experience less stress (and so do their families). Children who develop and maintain good organizational skills will not only be prepared for today’s academic challenges but to excel in tomorrow’s world. Learn tips that will help your child, and you, get and stay organized the whole year through!
Price: $25 – Bonus! Includes handout and a free monthly subscription to the Decide to be Organized ezine.