Would you like to have access to your own successful online coach to get all your questions answered on a daily basis?
If yes, Personal e-Coaching is for you!
This program is an easy way for you to brainstorm, get support, and get your most pressing questions answered, exactly when you need it. And it is an affordable way for you to get the access you need without the big sticker price.
Do any of these describe you?
- I’m building a new business and I could really use some help figuring it all out.
- I’ve got some things figured out with my business, but I feel like there’s still so much to learn and implement.
- I am a professional with a busy schedule that can’t find time to commit to in-person or phone/Skype sessions of executive coaching, but could use a coach to push me to reach new levels of leadership and professional development.
- I need a trusted career coach who I can run job postings by, ask for advice before interviews and have on my job search team.
- I am making some big personal changes and need a life/success coach to serve as an accountability partner and a “mirror” to reflect my journey back to me and keep me on track.
- I’m self-disciplined and just need a sounding board, someone further on the path than I am, who I can ask questions, get guidance and support from so I can get results faster than I could on my own.
If any of the above describes you, then you would benefit from e-coaching!
I believe that e-coaching is just as powerful as phone coaching. Not only do you get my answer, but as soon as you send the email, your brain is already working on a solution, whether you realize it or not. The simple act of asking for help and getting it out of your head helps most people. (It’s why experienced coaches understand that the real coaching often happens between coaching sessions.) But then you also benefit from my actual coaching and consulting. In other words, you get instant results (okay, maybe not instant, but I do reply within 24 hours, and usually much sooner!).
And e-coaching is also just a whole lot easier for both of us — we don’t have to schedule a call, be tied to a phone, or even a computer (you can send me a question via your smartphone, if something occurs to you while you’re not at your desk). You don’t have to wait until your next session to get the support you need — you just send an email, and voila, the coaching process starts!
And you’ll have a written record of our coaching to refer to instead of trying to remember what was said.
In this program, you get private personalized coaching that will answer all your questions with a format that will be…
Personalized. This is truly a personalized coaching experience. You will get answers to your questions that are focused specifically on your situation. No boilerplate answers here.
Consistent. Not only will you get consistent coaching from me, you’ll also get the added bonus of consistent accountability. If we’re communicating almost daily, and you’ve made this investment in yourself, then you are extremely likely to take action. The most successful people have learned that consistency counts for a lot!
Comprehensive. One of the benefits of e-coaching that my private clients love is how comprehensive my responses are! I am known to write pretty darn good emails, and to not only give you the answer you are seeking, but other resources that may be appropriate as well.
No Nonsense. I’ll always tell you the truth as I see it. If you’re moving in a direction that I don’t think will serve you, I’ll let you know. You don’t pay me to sugar coat things, but to tell you the real deal! Sometimes what I share may not be what you want to hear, and sometimes you’ll be relieved for the validation. Either way, our e-coaching will be designed to help guide you in the direction you want to go in, while helping you avoid too many detours if we can help it.
If you’re feeling a strong pull towards this program, then I’ll encourage you to secure your private e-coaching spot so we can get started TODAY.
What Can We Cover in e-Coaching?
Really, the possibilities are endless. It’s really up to you what we cover. And in a format such as this, your most pressing questions are going to naturally rise to the top. Those questions may lead us in a different direction than you originally intended, but that’s my job as your coach — to guide you and hold a mirror up to you so that you can see the real you and not hide behind fear or excuses.
How to Get Started
Sign up and get access to my private email address
After you sign up for the program, you’ll receive a welcome email with my designated email address for private e-coaching clients. Your welcome email will also include some coaching questions that I’d like you to answer for me so I can get to know you and your coaching needs and wants.
Send Me the Answers to My Questions
(which will include Your First Coaching Question)
Implement My Answers
Every coaching day (Monday-Thursday), you’ll receive an email back from me with my answer to your most recent question. (Remember, if you don’t send a question, you won’t hear from me.)
Then all you have to do is take action, even if it’s in some small way, on the answers you receive from me.
By the end of our 30 days together, your business, career or life will be in a different place. How much so depends on how much you actually DO with the e-coaching I’ll be providing.
In order for me to offer this program and for it to run efficiently and successfully for both of us, there are some parameters. Please read these before you sign up:
Terms of the e-Coaching Program:
1. One email per day. Each day you may send one question for me to answer. If you have more than one question on that day, make a note to send it the following day so I can answer that one too. You are encouraged to share context for your question — just be sure that you end with asking a specific question that I can answer for you.
If you send more than one question in your email, I won’t be able to answer it, in order for me to honor the other participants on the program, as well to avoid overwhelming you with action steps. Remember, this program is designed to give you just the next step you need so you actually put it into action right away.
On that note, please keep your questions clear and concise to allow me to give you a clear and concise answer – making it much easier for you to take action!
2. Days off. Earlier I said that experienced coaches understand that the coaching happens between sessions. In order to provide time for you to process and implement, we will be taking days off of e-coaching — on the weekends, including Fridays, and any major holidays that occur during our time together, as well as days that I’m traveling, out of the office focused at an event or on vacation. I am trying to help you be more productive and embrace that downtime is just as productive, and many times more so, than always trying to DO something. In order to make best use of your days off of e-coaching, use them to process and implement, but also to take some time off and give your brain a rest!
3. This is YOUR program. What we coach on is up to you. You may have a certain goal you’d like to focus solely on with my help for your entire program, or you may have a bunch of different tasks and projects you need some guidance on — or you may want to use your program coaching on a combination of both.
4. Keep your questions realistic and reasonable. In addition to keeping your questions concise and focused, please don’t ask me open-ended questions. For example, please don’t send questions like, “Please tell me everything to do to prepare for an interview/speaking engagement/sales meeting, etc.” or “What are the exact steps to make 6-figures in my business or career.”
5. There may be some questions I can’t answer. I pride myself on having the breadth and depth to be an experienced and expert coach and consultant, but I do not profess to know everything! If you ask a question that I do not know the answer to, I will let you know and try to guide you to a resource or person who may be able to help.
6. If you don’t send a question, you won’t get an answer. I expect my clients to reach out for the help they’ve invested in. If you don’t send a question, you won’t hear from me. If you’ve sent a question in, you’ll get an answer from me within 24 hours and usually that same day. If you skip a day, you lose the opportunity to ask a question that day. So, if you skip sending a question on Monday, you can’t send two questions on Tuesday.
(Tip: if you have lots of questions, write them down as they come to you on a dedicated piece of paper or file on your computer, so you’ll always have a question to ask to take full advantage of your program.)
I’m ready to take you from where you are to where you want to be… It’s your move!
Click here to reserve Your Private e-Coaching spot now!
Please Note: Strategy Sessions and e-Coaching can be booked immediately online. All other longer-term coaching programs require a Discovery Call, so that we can make sure we are a good fit before we dive in and spend some time together.