A few months ago, I had the pleasure of being interviewed by the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO) for it’s podcast series. My topic was Let Go to Grow: Focusing on Your Strengths. Below is a description of the podcast interview, as well as a play button for you to listen in. Hope it helps you in your business!
NAPO Podcast – Let Go To Grow: Focusing on Your Strengths
If the legal aspect of starting or growing your business has you intimidated, lost or overwhelmed, we have got the expert for you. From legal documents to the ins and outs of everyday business, today’s expert has us covered. With a background as an attorney, mediator and trainer of entrepreneurs, Lisa Montanaro is a sought after business expert. She is the owner of Lisa Montanaro Global Enterprises, the umbrella organization under which she offers productivity consulting, success coaching, business strategizing and speaking to individuals and organizations. Lisa is an inaugural certified professional organizer and a member of the Golden Circle of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
– Transitioning from another career into professional organizing
– Pros and cons of subcontracting under established organizers when you are just starting out
– Great PR starts with believing in what you do, then letting media and other influencers know about it.
– How to grow a speaking and productivity coaching business
– Tips on getting your name out there when you move to a new area
– How raising your profile begets more opportunities to raise your profile
– Understanding different kinds of legal business entities and which one is right for you
– How to protect both yourself and your client in a business relationship “Let go to grow”
– Why delegating and outsourcing tasks is a path to exponential growth in your business.
hosted byKristi Meyer
Career Coach Caroline
show hosted by Caroline Dowd-Higgins aired on CBS Radio.
“Creativity and Technology Solutions for Business and Life”
Radio Interview with Joe Dans, September 21, 2011, WTBQ
“Lisa Montanaro on the Organized Job Search”
Radio Interview with David Dirks, November 19, 2009, BlogTalkRadio
“Takin’ Care of Business”
Radio Interview with Mike Sweeton, November 16, 2009, WTBQ, 99.1 FM, Warwick, NY
“Certified Professional Organizer Lisa Montanaro Promotes National Get Organized Month”
Radio Interview with Hosts Rob McLain and Frank Truatt,
January 21, 2009, WTBQ, 99.1 FM
“Professional Organizer Lisa Montanaro Discusses Get Organized Week”
Radio Interview with Host John Moultrie, February 12, 2004, WTBQ, 99.1 FM, Warwick, NY
“Professional Organizer Lisa Montanaro Gives Organizing Tips”
Radio Interview with Host John Moultrie, December 3, 2003, WTBQ, 99.1 FM, Warwick, NY
“Meet Professional Organizer Lisa Montanaro”
Radio Interview with Host John Moultrie, October 9, 2003, WTBQ, 99.1 FM, Warwick, NY