Are you interested in becoming a professional organizer? Are you an organizer who strives to take your business to the next level? Do you need assistance with business planning, marketing, and other issues that entrepreneurs struggle with?
A large percentage of my client base over years has been, and continues to be, professional organizers. I provide coaching to those who aspire to become professional organizers, and for organizers at every level. I LOVE coaching, consulting and training my peer organizing colleagues throughout the US and beyond. The industry has grown by leaps and bounds, and has become more “professional” than ever before. It is an exciting time to run an organizing business.
As an inaugural Certified Professional Organizer (CPO), a Golden Circle member of NAPO, the moderator of the Ask the Organizer Panel for three years at the annual conference, and a frequent speaker at NAPO annual, regional and chapter events, I am blessed to be a leader in the organizing industry. I know what it takes to be a successful professional organizer, and to be a thriving entrepreneur. I still run an organizing business and use team members that are independent contractors to service my hands-on clients. I am open about my journey as a business owner and professional organizer, and share my lessons learned freely with my professional organizer colleagues, many of whom are my clients.
As a professional organizer, decade-long successful business owner, trainer of entrepreneurs, and former practicing attorney, I am uniquely qualified to offer high-level business coaching and consulting to professional organizers.
Here are some examples of the type of coaching/consulting I provide for organizers:
- Business start-up and planning
- Structuring your business
- Goal setting
- Drafting agreements or proposals
- Package or project pricing and dealing with price negotiations
- Marketing, networking & branding
- Establishing a strong online presence
- Leveraging your content and expertise by developing multiple streams of income
- Classifying employees or independent contractors
- Business processes/systems
- Creating an Operations Manual
- Protecting your business financially and legally
- Setting up a Board of Advisors
- Assisting with choice of professional advisors
- Preparing your business for sale
- Residential Organizing
- Small Business Organizing
- Corporate Organizing
- Record Retention/Paper Organizing
- Studying for the CPO Examination
- Difficult client situations/ethical dilemmas
Ready to build an organizing business that serves you on your terms? Great! Let’s get started!
If you want to just dive in and rent my brain for a Strategy Session, then click here to purchase online. Coaching & Training of Professional Organizers is generally done in the form of one-on-one coaching via phone or Skype (or in person if we are close enough geographically).
Coaching slots are available on a first come, first serve basis. When I receive your payment, I will email you a pre-session questionnaire (Coaching Profile) so that I can become more familiar with what you want to work on and we can jump right in.
If you think you may want longer term support, let’s set up a to chat first and see if a VIP Intensive or Platinum Level Coaching Program may be a better fit.
I can’t wait to get my hands on you and your business! We are going to kick some butt (in a good way, I promise).