Unsure if you are getting the most out of your business?
Unclear as to whether your business is going in the right direction?
Feeling like you could use a business plan revamp?
Then get ready to take your business to the Next Level!
Join us for a Half-Day Live Workshop in Denver, Colorado
Next Level Business Success: Ready, Set, Go!
Presented by Lisa Montanaro
Certified Professional Organizer®, Business & Life Coach,
Motivational Speaker, Author
Your investment includes:
- A half day of education, interaction, and networking
- Workshop handouts, including a customizable Action Plan that will help you implement what you learn
- A resource guide filled with business/legal/entrepreneur articles written by Lisa
- Subscription to the Next Level Business Success ezine
- A follow-up group coaching call within 60 days of workshop completion
- 30 minute laser coaching session with Lisa to be used within 6 months of workshop
- Unlimited email access to Lisa after the workshop ends
- Certificate of Attendance for continuing education credit
Bonus: Networking lunch served from 12:00-1:00 pm after workshop (exclusively for those that register for full day program, which includes Branch Out workshop from 1:00-4:30 p.m.)
Topics Covered: The workshop will help you create a plan designed to implement business growth by focusing on three phases: Ready (assess), Set (strategize and plan), Go (take action). We will examine where your business is now, where you want to take it, and how you will get it there. This interactive, entertaining, and intensive workshop will cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of your business
- Active business planning strategies
- Best practices for business owners
- Marketing/Unique Selling Proposition
- Ideal Client/Target Market
- Business models
- Business Systems/Operations Manual
- Create a strategic plan for growing operations
- Start preparing for your exit strategy
- Delegating and outsourcing
- Hiring employees or subcontractors
- Creating multiple streams of income/leverage your content
- Establishing a Board of Advisors
- Accountability checks/tools
- Focusing on your unique areas of brilliance within your business
- Learn how to work on your business, not just in it
- Hear valuable lessons learned based on the presenter’s years of experience as a successful business owner
Who Should Attend: Are you a solopreneur and often find it lonely? Maybe you are you a small business owner with employees or subcontractors, but find yourself wanting to brainstorm with like-minded business owners, while learning from a business coach, lawyer and trainer of entrepreneurs? Perhaps you are at a pivotal point in your business, and need to make some tough decisions.
Regardless of the level your business is ready to move to, this workshop will help you get there. If you are in the beginning stages of business, this workshop will help you start off on the right foot. If you are in business for years, this workshop will help you figure out what’s next and give you a customizable Action Plan to get there.
You will leave the workshop motivated and prepared to act. If you’ve never seen Lisa in action, come join us for a workshop that promises to deliver great results!
Rave Reviews from Past Attendees of Lisa’s Workshops:
“You are very well-spoken and a wonderful presenter. You did a great job providing so much relevant content and without giving us that feeling of info-overload.”
“I went to your workshop at the NAPO Conference and just wanted to tell you how impressed I was. You are such a knowledgeable and good speaker. I have already implemented so many of your suggestions. Yours was the only CD I purchased from conference. I am sure your session will benefit me for years to come.”
“The level of energy and enthusiasm you bring into the training environment is truly admirable and your organizational skills certainly show proof of the amount of effort and thought you place in preparing for your workshops.”
“Your workshop at the NAPO National Conference was alone worth my entire investment (registration, hotel, transportation, food, etc.). Thank you so much!”
About the Presenter:
Lisa Montanaro is an inaugural Certified Professional Organizer, Business & Life Coach, Motivational Speaker, and Author. Lisa founded LM Organizing Solutions, LLC in 2002, and has helped thousands of people and organizations live better lives and operate better businesses. A sought-after business expert due to her background as an attorney, mediator, and trainer of entrepreneurs, Lisa offers business coaching to professional organizers, and other entrepreneurs and small business owners. Part consultant, part coach — Lisa gives expert advice, while also guiding clients to the answers they seek. Lisa presents at national conferences, has been interviewed by television and radio hosts, is a frequent guest expert for national teleclasses and webinars, and has been widely published on the web and in print.