Have you always wanted to get organized but can’t afford to hire a professional organizer on a one-on-one basis? Well, now is your chance!
Come join me for the DECIDE® to be Organized Online Group Coaching Program, a 6-week program designed to be comprehensive, but easy to digest. You’ll have time to work on your organizing projects — in fact, the whole goal of this program is for you to achieve results on an individual basis while working in a group environment! The program is a combination of information, exercises, and support.
There will be 6 (six) 90-minute calls in a row on Tuesday evenings from October 6 to November 10, 2009, each starting at 7:30pm EST. (If you miss a class, no worries! All classes are recorded for your convenience.)
Due to the interactive and intimate nature of this program, space is limited! So, if you know this program is for you, act now. Registration is only $199 if you register before Tuesday, September 22nd. You have nothing to lose — except maybe some clutter, overwhelm, and stress! Click here for details and registration.
Who Is the Perfect Candidate for this Group Coaching Program?
- Those that learn well in a group environment. Participants will have the opportunity to interact with each other, realize they are not alone, and share challenges and solutions with the group.
- Those outside of my geographical area that cannot work with me one-on-one.
- Those that are on a budget and cannot afford one-on-one organizing services.
- Those that need structure in order to reach their organizing goals. The program includes weekly homework assignments for those that want to work on their own between sessions.
- Those that benefit from an accountability aspect. You have the opportunity to report your progress each week, as well as have access to me and other participants by email and social media.
Want to learn more about the DECIDE® process? Click here to listen to a 10 minute audio presentation about it!
So join me for DECIDE. I promise it will be the best decision you’ve made toward your goal of getting organized all year!
Are you ready to make positive changes in your life, home and work environments, and need help with organizing and time management projects? Then it is time for DECIDE®!
Many people say they want to get better organized, but in order to act upon that wish, you must deeply examine your motives for wanting to do so. Your motives must be strong enough to sustain you through the change process. DECIDE is an empowering process that leads to change. It will assist you in achieving results at home, at work, and in life in general. While the process guides a person in making decisions that lead to a more organized state, it is itself a decision; a decision to take control. How do you do that?
DECIDE to Be Organized Online Group Coaching Program
- Dates: Tuesday evenings, October 6 to November 10, 2009
- Time: 7:30-9:00 pm EST
- Investment: Early Bird Special – $199 if register before Sept. 22nd
- Bonuses: Includes MP3 recordings, an ebook, email access to me, a laser coaching session, and more!
- Click here for details and to register
If you are ready to change and need help with any of your organizing or time management projects, then join me for the DECIDE to Be Organized Online Group Coaching Program, a 6-week teleclass program that allows participants to be guided through the entire DECIDE process in a group coaching environment.
During these teleclasses, I will offer guidance, support, and expertise as you embark on this empowering process for change. Through DECIDE, you will learn the tools needed to get better organized, take control, and make positive changes.
Go to this page to listen to a message from me about this exciting program AND a free 10 minute audio about the DECIDE process.
What the DECIDE to be Organized Group Coaching Program Includes:
- Time, motivation, and inspiration to work on your organizing projects.
- A fun, supportive environment made up of individuals that also want to get better organized. You don’t have to go it alone.
- Lasting tools to help you learn your own organizing style, change your mindset, and maintain your organizing systems long after the program is over.
- Decluttered physical space and clarity of mind so that you can focus on the things you really want, love, and need in your home, life, and work.
If you are interesting in having your very own organizing coach, but aren’t able to invest a lot of money to work on a one-on-one basis with an organizing expert, this affordable program is the answer!
Take a look at the program details and “decide” for yourself!