If you’d really like to ramp up your business and kick it into high gear — join me in one of THREE cities in the South East and Midwest, for my upcoming Kick Butt Business Bootcamp!
Are you ready to:
- …create the business model you’ve been striving for?
- …stop working so hard and, instead, work smarter?
- …charge what you’re worth, and reach the levels of income you’ve dreamed of?
In order to have a thriving and successful business, you need to be strategic. You don’t have to do everything. You have to do the right things for your business!
Learn more about my Kick Butt Business Bootcamps! Here are the details:
Thursday, September 14, 2017
Hosted by the NAPO-Charleston Chapter
9:30 am – 4:30 pm
The Family Circle Tennis Center
161 Seven Farms Dr, Daniel Island, SC
Friday, October 13, 2017
Hosted by the NAPO-Chicago Chapter
9 am – 4 pm
Belvedere Events and Banquets
1170 West Devon, Elk Grove Villiage, IL
Thursday, October 19, 2017
Hosted by the NAPO-Michigan Chapter
9 am – 4 pm
Red Olive Restaurant
1051 W Ann Arbor Road, Plymouth, MI
During the Kick Butt Business Bootcamp, you will learn how to:
- Go through an in-depth business building assessment to get really clear on what’s going on in your business and where YOU need to be putting your attention.
- Make some powerful mindset shifts that will have you think and act like a 6-figure business owner.
- Leave knowing exactly what to do, with a clear plan to take YOUR business to the next level. Topics include: Define Success/Your Role in Your Business, Passion/Unique Areas of Brilliance, Marketing/Unique Selling Proposition, Ideal Client/Target Market, Multiple Streams of Income/Leverage, Outsourcing/Delegating, Accountability Checks/Tools, Business Systems/Operations Manual.
- Whether you’re just starting out or have been in business for years, join us for some invaluable expertise for your business!
If you are not a business owner or entrepreneur, but know someone that may be interested in improving his or her business, please share this!
Can’t make it to the bootcamp? Contact me to discuss doing some private coaching together for your business!