Come join me in Pittsburgh on April 27th from 8:30-10 am for the Spotlight Consulting Interactive: Business Consulting in Action session of the 2017 National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) Conference.
How would you like to be a fly on the wall during a business consulting session? This interactive learning opportunity will feature role plays of a business consultant and client in action. Learn the process of business consulting, including gathering information, active listening skills, asking probing questions, reframing, evaluating, problem solving, and offering customized solutions. Discover your peer’s business challenges while also gaining business consulting process skills to use with your clients in the future.
- Learn about business challenges that other attendees are facing that are selected for role plays during the session.
- Watch several role plays of a business consulting spotlight session and learn about the various stages, skills, and steps involved.
- Have the opportunity to ask questions of the business consultant about the underlying subject matter of the challenges presented, as well as the business consulting process.
- Be given the opportunity to practice business consulting skills with a partner or with the presenter.
- Gain confidence in your business based on the challenges presented and solutions offered, as well as confidence in business consulting skills to use with clients in the future.
Looking forward to seeing you in Pittsburgh!
Learn more about the NAPO 2017 Conference and register to attend here.