So psyched to be the featured speaker at the July 23rd event hosted by the American Marketing Association chapter in Sacramento, CA. I’ll be presenting “Boost Your Productivity to Be More Successful!” If you are local, come join us. Should be a great event — here are more details:
Come learn tips and tools of the trade as productivity expert, Lisa Montanaro, provides solutions to real-life productivity problems. This fast-paced and entertaining presentation provides practical techniques for managing time, paper, information, projects, and yourself. Enhance your organizational and time management skills to become more productive, achieve your priorities, and make your business more successful.
Grab & Go Strategies:
- Take control of your day by effective planning & scheduling.
- Focus on your priorities and work more productively.
- Handle interruptions and time wasters that drain productivity.
- Overcome procrastination and minimize reactively running your business and life.
- Delegate and use others more effectively.
- Manage information overload.
- Develop a personal action plan to enhance organizing & time management skills.
5:30-6:30 Registration and Networking/Cocktails/Appetizers
6:30-7:45 Presentation + 15 minutes for questions
1689 Arden Way Suite 1065, Sacramento, California 95815