What’s YOUR version of The Sweet Life? The La Dolce Vita lifestyle is about following your dream, deciding not to play small anymore, living your life to the fullest, and allowing the real you to shine through!
Join me for the La Dolce Vita 6-Week Group Life Coaching Program, starting Thursday, February 20, 2014. We will enjoy 6 weeks of open-line calls (recorded for your convenience), powerful content and exercises, a private Facebook group, and much more! All designed to help you make significant changes in your life so that you can adopt a La Dolce Vita kind of lifestyle no matter where you live.
Maybe for you “The Sweet Life” means:
Saying no to a toxic relationship that doesn’t serve you.
- Cultivating a hobby or passion that you have always wanted to try.
- Adding a little romance (or a lot!) into your life.
- Taking better care of your body or spirit.
- Going to bed at night feeling peaceful and waking up looking forward to the day.
- Changing careers.
- Enjoying quality time with your family and friends.
- Writing a book (its been on your bucket list for years).
- Running a marathon or some other type of active pursuit.
- Traveling – finally giving in to that wanderlust!
- Saying ‘No’ more often.
- Saying ‘Yes’ more fully.
Whatever that larger vision for your life is… that’s what La Dolce Vita is all about.
Many of you have expressed interest in coaching with me, but can’t afford the one-on-one price. This is an ideal way to get the coaching you crave at a rate that meets you where you are. This program is powerful, yet affordable. Early bird rate is only $299 if you register by February 13th. $359 thereafter. There’s even a handy 2-pay option if you need to spread payments out.
NOTE: For those of you that need or want continuing education units (CEUs), you may be able to use some of the topics for CEUs depending on the guidelines of your certification and whether you will use the content for yourself, your business, and/or your clients. If you are a coach or organizer, for example, many of the topics may qualify for CEUs. So keep that in mind!
If you want results and are ready to live The Sweet Life, then join us!