By the time this posts to my blog, I will be enjoying sun, fun, relaxation, and hiking on the beautiful Caribbean island of St. Lucia for a week to celebrate my birthday (which is January 28th). I am very much looking forward to it!
- Those that learn well in a group environment. Participants will have the opportunity to interact with each other, realize they are not alone, and share challenges and solutions with the group.
- Those outside of my geographical area that cannot work with me one-on-one.
- Those that are on a budget and cannot afford one-on-one organizing services.
- Those that need structure in order to reach their organizing goals. The program includes weekly homework assignments for those that want to work on their own between sessions.
- Those that benefit from an accountability aspect. You have the opportunity to report your progress each week, as well as have access to me and other participants by email and social media.
There will be 6 (six) 90-minute calls in a row on Tuesday evenings from February 9th to March 16th, each starting at 7:30 pm EST. (If you miss a class, no worries! All classes are recorded for your convenience.) There are also lots of great bonuses, like an e-book, e-mail access to me and the participants, a follow-up laser coaching session, and more!