Hosted & Sponsored by
Presented by Lisa Montanaro
Productivity Consultant, Success Coach,
Business Strategist, Speaker, Author
Are You Ready to…
…kick your business into high gear?
…create the business model you’ve been striving for?
…stop working so hard and, instead, work smarter?
…charge what you’re worth, and reach the levels of income you’ve dreamed of?
If you answered YES, then you cannot miss this!
Tuesday, April 5, 2016
9:00am – 4:00pm
Inn at Cherry Creek
233 Clayton Street, Denver, CO
In order to have a thriving and successful business, you need to be strategic. You don’t have to do everything. You have to do the right things for your business!
Stop chasing silver bullets. There’s no shortcut to creating revenue and building your business, especially in an uncertain economy. Before you start trying “everything” and chasing bright shiny objects, slow down and think through your strategy. A tactic that’s perfect for one business owner might be the wrong move for you. Do what will work for you, based on your value proposition and your target market. Leverage your strengths and don’t waste time with ideas that simply don’t fit your business model.
The Kick-Butt Business Bootcamp will help you create a plan designed to implement strategic business growth by focusing on three key elements: where your business is now, where you want to take it, and how you will get it there. Get ready to assess the strengths and weaknesses of your business, and identify the opportunities and how to act on them.
This boot camp will provide the know-how, while also forcing you to take a cold hard look at your business, dissect it, and put it back together strategically so that it is better and stronger! If you want results and are ready to dig in and kick your business’ butt, then join us!
If you’re serious about creating a thriving, profitable business, the information you’ll learn in this one workshop will alter the course of your business forever.
You’re going to get off the merry-go-round of trying to figure things out, and get into action.
During the Kick Butt Business Bootcamp, you will learn how to:
- Go through an in-depth business building assessment to get really clear on what’s going on in your business and where YOU need to be putting your attention.
- Make some powerful mindset shifts that will have you think and act like a 6-figure business owner.
- Leave knowing exactly what to do, with a clear plan to take YOUR business to the next level.
- Topics include: Define Success/Your Role in Your Business, Passion/Unique Areas of Brilliance, Marketing/Unique Selling Proposition, Ideal Client/Target Market, Multiple Streams of Income/Leverage, Outsourcing/Delegating, Accountability Checks/Tools, Business Systems/Operations Manual.
- Whether you’re just starting out or have been in business for years, join us for some invaluable expertise for your business!
Are you ready to kick butt and finally create the business you were meant to? Then register below!
Bootcamp Registration Cost
Early Bird Rate = $149 (until March 1, 2016)
Regular Event Price = $169 (until March 22, 2016)
“It’s Not Too Late” Rate = $189 (after March 22, 2016)
Space is limited, so register early.
Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2016
Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Lunch and Networking Hour from 12:00 – 1:00 pm
Location of Bootcamp:
Inn at Cherry Creek
233 Clayton Street
- Please arrive 15 minutes early at 8:45am to settle in before the workshop begins.
- Underground complimentary parking is available.
- Complimentary continental breakfast will be available.
- Lunch is not included, however there are coffee shops and lots of excellent restaurants within walking distance. You will have the opportunity to network with other attendees during lunch, as well as Lisa too if you so desire!
Lisa Montanaro is a Productivity Consultant, Success Coach, Business Strategist, Speaker and Author who helps people live successful and passionate lives, and enjoy productive and profitable businesses.
Lisa is the author of “The Ultimate Life Organizer: An Interactive Guide to a Simpler, Less Stressful & More Organized Life” published by Peter Pauper Press. Through her work, Lisa helps people deal with the issues that block personal and professional change and growth.
Often referred to as a pint-sized power house, Lisa Montanaro is living proof that good things really do come in small packages! Drawing upon her experience as a performer, educator, mediator, and lawyer, Lisa founded LM Organizing Solutions, LLC® in 2002, and then expanded her brand to Lisa Montanaro Global Enterprises in 2012 to fully capture the holistic approach her work takes in improving personal and professional development at all levels.
A sought-after business expert due to her background as an attorney, mediator, and trainer of entrepreneurs, Lisa offers business coaching/consulting to professional organizers. Part consultant, part coach — Lisa asks probing questions helping you to dig deep, but also gives expert advice, guiding you to the answers you seek. The key is to help you focus on what you need in order to build your business, protect yourself, and enjoy your work!