“The journey between who you once were, and who you are now becoming,
is where the dance of life really takes place.”
~ Barbara De Angelis
… sometimes feel like there is a magic formula to being a successful entrepreneur and you weren’t given it?
… often fall into the Comparison Trap and think every other entrepreneur has what it takes except you?
…chase bright shiny objects but don’t actually implement the success principles necessary to excel as an entrepreneur?
If so, you need support, guidance, and expertise. You need some Kick-Butt Business Coaching! This isn’t just any old business coaching — it’s the kind that gets results.
As an entrepreneur, you may often find yourself feeling alone or isolated – unsure of who to turn to for advice on your confidential business questions and plans, feeling out-of-sync with friends and family members who have a J-O-B, and nervous about sharing too much with a colleague or competitor. You crave someone that can guide and support you, actually give you answers when you’re well has run dry, and co-create a business that is truly customized to you and your needs!
Business Coaching & Consulting is what you need to support, inspire, and challenge you to create the business you dream about.
What if you could hear the truth from a successful entrepreneur about the mistakes she made along the way and what she learned from them? Wouldn’t it be nice to peek in as someone tears the roof off her business and let’s you see inside?
Well, you can!!
Drawing upon my background as an attorney, mediator, and trainer of entrepreneurs, I offer business coaching and consulting services to entrepreneurs and small business owners. Serving as a business strategist, I assist clients in making informed business decisions. Part consultant, part coach — I ask probing questions helping you to dig deep, but also give expert advice, guiding you to the answers you seek.
Think of me as a combination of Chief Operations Officer, Executive Director and Vice President of Marketing all-in-one!
Instead of working with a life coach to help you clarify your purpose, a business advisor to work on the foundations and set up, a marketing consultant to define your message and target market, and a productivity consultant to help you create and streamline systems, you’ll have an all-in-one business strategist and advisor in one cost effective and streamlined package. And I’m a savvy marketer and writer that can cleverly word smith language, so you’ll get the benefit of picking my creative brain as well.
Through a combination of analysis and intense discussion with you, I’ll explore every aspect of your business. We will dissect your business, and then put it back together again. Your business will be better, stronger and a more authentic version of you.
Here’s a list of some common business issues that we can work on:
- Define what success in business means to you
- Focus on your passion and unique areas of brilliance
- Business start up and planning
- Structuring your business and choosing a business model
- Drafting agreements or proposals
- Creating packages or project pricing
- Charging what you’re worth and dealing with price negotiations
- Marketing, networking & branding
- Establishing a strong online presence
- Get clear on your Unique Selling Proposition
- Define your Ideal Client and Target Market
- Create Multiple Streams of Income
- Leverage your expertise by creating repurposed products and programs
- Classifying employees or independent contractors on your team
- Business processes/systems
- Creating an Operations Manual
- Protecting your business financially and legally
- Difficult client situations/ethical dilemmas
- Setting up a Board of Advisors
- Assisting with choice of professional advisors
- Preparing your business for sale
The key is to help you focus on what you need in order to build your business, make the money you deserve, and enjoy your work!
If you are ready to dive in and rent my brain for a Strategy Session, then click here to purchase online. Business Coaching is generally done in the form of one-on-one coaching via phone or Skype (or in person if we are close enough geographically).
Coaching slots are available on a first come, first serve basis. When I receive your payment, I will email you a pre-session questionnaire (Coaching Profile) so that I can become more familiar with what you want to work on and we can jump right in.
If you think you may want longer term support, let’s set up a Discovery Call to chat first and see if a VIP Intensive or Platinum Level Coaching Program may be a better fit.